From June 19 to 23 in Valencia
More than 180 guests have already arranged almost 800 B2B meetings.
Amurrio Ferrocarril y Equipos S.A. sponsors one of the conference and meeting rooms of the VI International Railway Convention that the Spanish Railway Association (MAFEX) has been organizing annually since 2012. Amurrio also sponsors the coffee break on the 19th.
During June 19, 20 and 21, 2017, several conferences on the most topical issues in the international railway scene will be held in these rooms, while an intense networking activity and bilateral contacts between international guests and Spanish companies in the sector will take place.
The technical conferences, given by national and international experts, will address topics such as:
- Challenges for operators and Entities in the planning of urban and interurban transport systems. Design criteria for stations and new high-speed lines.
- Fundamental characteristics of rolling stock for Metro, Tram, Suburban and High Speed lines.
- Introduction of new types of special streetcars: catenary-free and Train-Tram.
- Advantages and disadvantages in the selection of Systems: Track and Facilities.
- New technologies in the development of rolling stock.
- Optimization of railway safety and the effect of ICTs on transport.
Days 22 and 23 will be dedicated to technical visits to facilities of Spanish companies, according to the particular interests of each guest.
Before the start of the convention Amurrio already had 53 meetings arranged with representatives of companies and institutions from 33 countries, some of whom will also visit the facilities of the Alava-based company on the 22nd.
More information and contact:
Jean Robert Laarhoven
Tel. +34 945 891 600